If you just starting your Architect business and new to billing, this professional looking Architect invoice template is perfect for you. It has a beautiful design and covers all the important fields an typical architect invoice requires.
From design services, consulting services to construction administration services, to get paid on time for the products and services offered is a key success factor for your Architect business.
It is vital for a Architect business have an effective invoicing process to keep its cash flow healthy. Check out our comprehensive invoice guide to learn more about the invoicing best practices.
For those more established architect businesses, check out choose the right invoicing tool section of our invoice guide to for a more robust billing process.
Downloadable Free Architect Invoice Templates
Free Architect Invoice Generator
Products and Services to issue invoice for Architect business
A typical architect business may issue invoices for some of the product and services listed below:
- Design Services: Services related to the creative design of a building, such as site selection and analysis, concept design, schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
- Consulting Services: Services related to the analysis, evaluation, and implementation of solutions for a building, such as programming, feasibility studies, and master planning.
- Construction Administration Services: Services related to the management of a construction project, such as bidding, construction observation, and contract administration.
- Interior Design Services: Services related to the selection and design of interior finishes and furniture, such as space planning, selection of colors, materials, and finishes.
- Landscape Design Services: Services related to the selection and design of outdoor spaces, such as site analysis, planting plans, and irrigation systems.
- Project Management Services: Services related to the overall management of a project, such as scheduling, budgeting, and coordination of consultants.
- Sustainability Services: Services related to the integration of sustainable strategies into a building, such as daylighting analysis, energy modeling, and green building certification.
- Technical Services: Services related to the technical aspects of a building, such as structural engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering.
- Documentation Services: Services related to the preparation of drawings and documents, such as CAD drafting, 3D modeling, and graphic design.
- Facility Assessment Services: Services related to the evaluation of existing buildings, such as condition assessments, code compliance reviews, and life-cycle cost analyses.
Other Invoice Templates