If you just starting your Mental Health Services business and new to billing, this professional looking Mental Health Services invoice template is perfect for you. It has a beautiful design and covers all the important fields an typical mental health services invoice requires.
From individual therapy sessions, group therapy sessions to family therapy sessions, to get paid on time for the products and services offered is a key success factor for your Mental Health Services business.
It is vital for a Mental Health Services business have an effective invoicing process to keep its cash flow healthy. Check out our comprehensive invoice guide to learn more about the invoicing best practices.
For those more established mental health services businesses, check out choose the right invoicing tool section of our invoice guide to for a more robust billing process.
Downloadable Free Mental Health Services Invoice Templates
Free Mental Health Services Invoice Generator
Products and Services to issue invoice for Mental Health Services business
A typical mental health services business may issue invoices for some of the product and services listed below:
- Individual Therapy Sessions: One-on-one counseling sessions with a mental health professional to assist in managing mental health issues
- Group Therapy Sessions: Multiple individuals engaging in therapy sessions with a mental health professional to assist in managing mental health issues
- Family Therapy Sessions: Family therapy sessions with a mental health professional to address issues that impact the family as a whole
- Intensive Outpatient Programs: A structured program that provides intensive therapy and support services on an outpatient basis
- Crisis Intervention Services: Urgent care services for those experiencing a mental health crisis
- Psychiatric Evaluation Services: Evaluation to determine the necessity of mental health services, diagnosis and treatment plans
- Medication Management Services: Prescription and management services for medications related to mental health
- Substance Abuse Services: Services to assist in the management of substance abuse issues
- Case Management Services: Assessment, planning, coordination, and advocacy of services to assist individuals in managing their mental health
- Psychological Testing Services: Assessment of mental health issues through the use of tests, interviews, and observation
Other Invoice Templates