If you just starting your Collection Agency business and new to billing, this professional looking Collection Agency invoice template is perfect for you. It has a beautiful design and covers all the important fields an typical collection agency invoice requires.
From debt collection services, skip tracing services to accounts receivable management services, to get paid on time for the products and services offered is a key success factor for your Collection Agency business.
It is vital for a Collection Agency business have an effective invoicing process to keep its cash flow healthy. Check out our comprehensive invoice guide to learn more about the invoicing best practices.
For those more established collection agency businesses, check out choose the right invoicing tool section of our invoice guide to for a more robust billing process.
Downloadable Free Collection Agency Invoice Templates
Free Collection Agency Invoice Generator
Products and Services to issue invoice for Collection Agency business
A typical collection agency business may issue invoices for some of the product and services listed below:
- Debt Collection Services: Services that include contacting debtors to collect on delinquent accounts, negotiating payment plans, and filing legal claims and lawsuits to collect on debts.
- Skip Tracing Services: Services that include locating individuals who have skipped town or otherwise cannot be found in order to contact them and collect on delinquent accounts.
- Accounts Receivable Management Services: Services that include monitoring accounts receivable, making collection calls, and providing reports to clients on accounts receivable and collections activity.
- Negotiations Services: Services that include negotiating with debtors to reach payment agreements and settle accounts, as well as coordinating with attorneys to file legal claims and lawsuits.
- Credit Reporting Services: Services that include reporting delinquent accounts to credit bureaus and other information sources to encourage debtors to pay their debts.
- Asset Recovery Services: Services that include locating and recovering assets, such as bank accounts, vehicles, and real estate, to satisfy delinquent accounts.
- Debtor Education Services: Services that include providing education to debtors on topics such as budgeting, debt management, and credit repair to promote financial responsibility.
- Investigations Services: Services that include conducting investigations to uncover information about debtors and their assets in order to collect on delinquent accounts.
- Data Protection Services: Services that include protecting sensitive information related to debtors, such as Social Security numbers and bank account details, from unauthorized access or use.
- Analytics Services: Services that include analyzing data to identify trends and patterns related to delinquent accounts and develop strategies for more efficient debt collection.
Other Invoice Templates